Register to Attend the Industrial CT Conference 2012
Every attendee (including authors, presenting authors, invited speakers, Scientific Committee members) has to fill in the online registration form to attend the Conference. On-site registration will be available during the conference at the Conference Registration Desk (see below).
- Participant: create a user on https://www.conftool.net/ict2012 and follow the steps of "Register as Participant" once you have a user account.
- Author: please use the login account you have created for the submission of your abstract/paper and follow the steps of "Register as Participant".
|310€||ÖGfZP, DGZfP, SGZP and DGM Members|
|* early bird price until 17th of May 2012|
Registration and Cancellation Policy
- Your registration for participating at the conference is binding.
- As soon as your registration has been successfully completed, an online invoice will be emailed to you. The conference fee must be paid within 14 days of registration. Last possible date of payment for early bird registrations is the 31st May 2012. Afterwards the regular participation-fee will be charged.
- Payment is necessary in order to ensure your participation at the conference.
- If your registration is cancelled in writing 4 weeks prior to the conference, payment will be refunded without deduction. If a registration is cancelled less than four weeks before the conference takes place your payment will not be refunded.
- Please note that you have the right to nominate someone else from the same organisation to attend the conference in your place within three days prior to the conference opening. Please inform us by email if you wish for your place to be taken by a colleague.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that parts of the conference programme might still be changed.
- In case of conference cancellation due to force majeure, fees will be refunded without deduction. Participants are under no further obligations to the organizer. If the conference has to be rescheduled, your registration remains valid.
Registration and Information Desk
at the Campus Wels
- 18th September: 18:00 – 20:00
- 19th -21st September: 08:00 - open all day